Job Description: OR RN at Akron Children's Hospital
Advantis Medical is excited to announce an outstanding opportunity for an Operating Room (OR) Registered Nurse (RN) position in Akron, OH. This rewarding travel contract position operates on a 3-shift schedule with a contract duration of 13 weeks.
With Advantis Medical, you'll enjoy a superior pay and benefits package, along with our personalized service that has ranked us the #1 travel nurse agency. As a Joint Commission-certified agency, we promise a seamless and stress-free experience.
- Facility: Akron Children's Hospital
- Location: Akron, OH
- Unit/Specialty: Operating Room (OR)
- Shift: 3 shifts per week
- ACLS, BLS & PALS certification required
- Pediatric experience is required
- Must have an Ohio license or COMPACT RN license in hand
- BSN is required as this is a Magnet facility
- Occasional weekend coverage is required
- COVID-19 Vaccine: Required - Medical/Religious Exemptions Only
- Flu Vaccine: Unknown
- Submittals: Low
- Travel Compliance: Need 2 weeks/14 calendar days + (confirm with CL if Quick Starts are okay) at minimum lead time from Booking to Start to account for Credentialing/Compliance
- SSN, DOB, and TO# of jobs in system we can sub: no limit
- 2 years of experience required
- OH license required at time of submission, no exceptions
- Mile Radius Rule Applies: no radius rule
- References Required: can sub with one reference
- Local Rules: locals accepted at the same rate
- Float requirements: all travelers will float to competent units
- Copy of certifications are not required for submission
- EPIC charting experience preferred but not required
- Background Policy to be noted prior to submission: client typically approves BG hits
- Return Staff Policy: Akron will consider prior employees to return as travelers as long as they are not currently active employees
- Magnet Facility: BSN is required for consideration
Apply today for this exciting opportunity! Jobs fill quickly, so don't miss out on the chance to join Advantis Medical, the top-ranked travel nursing agency certified by the Joint Commission. Take the next step in your nursing career and unlock a world of possibilities.
Advantis Medical is ranked #1 by travel clinicians because of our relentless focus on matching our travel clinicians with their next dream assignment. You can choose to work with one of our Pro Recruiters and receive The Gold standard in clinician care while they do all the work for you, or search one of our thousands of jobs and apply directly on our job pages. We take pride in helping travelers find their dream assignment by eliminating the stress and hassle of a job search.
We treat every clinician like GOLD and help create a stress-free process as you embark on your new adventure. Experience our gold standard level of service as our committed team assists you with your travel and housing arrangements, guides you through credentialing and onboarding so you can quickly start your next dream adventure.
Located in Akron, Ohio (OH), travel nurses and allied health professionals can experience the charm of a city rich in culture, delicious cuisine, and famous attractions. Immerse yourself in the vibrant arts scene, explore mouthwatering culinary delights, and visit iconic landmarks like Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens. The city offers a temperate climate, with mild summers and snowy winters. Nearby cities, including Cleveland and Columbus, add to the excitement of living in Akron. Start your career with Advantis Medical here and embark on an exhilarating journey in this inviting and dynamic city.