Travel Nurse Position - Infection Control
Advantis Medical is excited to announce an outstanding opportunity for a travel nurse position in Infection Control at Trinitas Regional Medical Center in Elizabeth, NJ. This rewarding travel contract position operates on a 5-shift schedule with a contract duration of 13-26 weeks.
Why choose Advantis Medical?
- Join Advantis Medical, the top-ranked travel nursing agency certified by the Joint Commission, and experience a seamless and stress-free travel nurse position.
- Enjoy unbeatable support, competitive compensation, housing and travel assistance, and endless opportunities for career growth.
- Explore captivating cities and states, immerse yourself in diverse cultures, and create lasting memories while making a difference.
- Facility: Trinitas Regional Medical Center
- Location: Elizabeth, NJ
- Unit/Specialty: Infection Control
- Shift: 8a-4p
- 2 years of Infection Prevention/Control experience required
- Familiarity with BD Med Mined IC system is a plus
- CBIC CIC (CBIC=Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology) certification required
- Valid NJ License or Compact License (required at time of submission)
- Patient mix: Mostly adult patients with some L&D and newborn nursery patients
- No block scheduling or on-call required
- First-time travelers are accepted
- Scrubs and lab coat provided
Apply today and take the next step in your nursing career with Advantis Medical. Jobs fill quickly, so don't miss out on this amazing opportunity!
Advantis Medical is ranked #1 by travel clinicians because of our relentless focus on matching our travel clinicians with their next dream assignment. You can choose to work with one of our Pro Recruiters and receive The Gold standard in clinician care while they do all the work for you, or search one of our thousands of jobs and apply directly on our job pages. We take pride in helping travelers find their dream assignment by eliminating the stress and hassle of a job search.
We treat every clinician like GOLD and help create a stress-free process as you embark on your new adventure. Experience our gold standard level of service as our committed team assists you with your travel and housing arrangements, guides you through credentialing and onboarding so you can quickly start your next dream adventure.
Elizabeth, NJ, situated in the Garden State of New Jersey, offers travel nurses and allied health professionals an enticing destination to kick-start their careers with Advantis Medical. Known for its diverse culture, Elizabeth embraces vibrant community events, an eclectic food scene, and famous attractions like the thrilling Warinanco Park and the historic Boxwood Hall. This city boasts a perfect blend of bustling city life and serene nature. With a moderate climate and proximity to major cities like New York and Philadelphia, Elizabeth is an exciting and inviting place to call home.