Advantis Medical is excited to offer an outstanding opportunity for a Cath Lab Tech in Tucson, AZ. This rewarding travel contract position operates on a 4 shifts per week, 10 hours per shift schedule with a contract duration of 13 weeks.
With us, you'll enjoy a superior pay and benefits package, along with our personalized service that has ranked us the #1 travel nurse agency. As a Joint-Commission-certified agency, we promise a seamless and stress-free experience.
Benefits of joining Advantis Medical include:
- Facility: Tucson Medical Center
- Location: Tucson, AZ
- Unit/Specialty: Cath Lab Tech
- Shift: 4 shifts per week, 10 hours per shift
- Contract Length: 13 weeks
- Unbeatable Support
- Competitive Compensation
- Housing and Travel Assistance
- Endless Opportunities for Career Growth
- Explore Captivating Cities and States
- Immerse Yourself in Diverse Cultures
- Create Lasting Memories
- Make a Difference
Requirements for the job include:
- AZ license obtained through MRBE required (need before start date)
- BLS, ACLS, ARRT certs required (NEED ALL CERTS WHEN SUBMITTING)
- Min 2 yrs cath lab tec exp
- Exp w/ impella, balloon pump, PCI, stents, pacemaker, catheterization, rotablader required
- Wknd coverage every 5-6 wks, 5-6 wknd shifts per contract, weeknight call coverage 1 day/wk 1730-0700
- Call covers Stroke & STEMI (CCL & IR)
- IR exp strongly preferred
- EKG settings and exp - 12 lead EKG & Rhythm interpretation required
- Cath Lab has 7 rooms - 1 Interventional Radiology, 2 EP, 1 combo room, 2 Hybrid suites, 1 cath room
- See around 20-35 cases/day depending on the day
- 0700-1730 (will consider 3x12s)
- NO 1ST-TIME TRAVELERS (unless extensive bg/has lots of cath lab exp)
- EPIC preferred
- NO LOCALS (JD)
- Modified Time: April 24, 2022
- Account Manager: Jennifer Davis
- Account Manager Email: Jennifer.Davis@ayahealthcare.com
- COVID-19 Vaccine: Not Required
- Flu Vaccine: Unknown
- Submittals: Low
- Submittal Details: #Tier2 Travel Compliance, Smoke Free Facility and Campus
- Please review the job description details for specific requirements/needs/preferences/minimums for the position
- NO EXCEPTIONS on minimum level of experience required- please refer to job description for exact minimums
- If more than 6 days of RTO is needed, add that time to end of contract. Refrain from Holiday RTO
- Candidates who live within 75 miles are considered local. Locals are NOT accepted.
- Can only be submitted to one position at a time, please only send for one posting
- 1 supervisory reference required
- DUI's: Travelers are eligible for consideration if they have only ONE DUI on record, and the DUI incident must have occurred one year or more ago. Travelers who have more than one DUI on their record, or if the DUI incident is within a year from the present date, will not be considered for assignment here at TMC.
- Certifications must be AHA
- Candidate must be pre-closed before submitting!
Take the next step in your nursing career with Advantis Medical and unlock a world of possibilities. Jobs fill quickly, so apply today!
Advantis Medical is ranked #1 by travel clinicians because of our relentless focus on matching our travel clinicians with their next dream assignment. You can choose to work with one of our Pro Recruiters and receive The Gold standard in clinician care while they do all the work for you, or search one of our thousands of jobs and apply directly on our job pages. We take pride in helping travelers find their dream assignment by eliminating the stress and hassle of a job search.
Standard in Clinician Care
We treat every clinician like GOLD and help create a stress-free process as you embark on your new adventure. Experience our gold standard level of service as our committed team assists you with your travel and housing arrangements, guides you through credentialing and onboarding so you can quickly start your next dream adventure.
- $500 Referral Bonuses
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision and 401(k) plans
- Relocation and Travel Reimbursement
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- With the co-pilot service, you're guaranteed continuous support
Tucson, Arizona (AZ), the "Old Pueblo," boasts a vibrant blend of cultural diversity and picturesque landscapes that entice travel nurses and allied health professionals. Immerse yourself in its rich heritage, savor mouthwatering Southwestern cuisine, explore iconic sites like the Saguaro National Park, and unwind with leisure activities like hiking, cycling, and golfing amidst breathtaking desert vistas. Enjoy the warm climate, with over 300 days of sunshine annually. Larger cities like Phoenix and Scottsdale are just a short drive away, promising endless urban adventures. Start an exhilarating career with Advantis Medical in Tucson today!