Travel Nurse Opportunity with Advantis Medical
Advantis Medical is excited to announce an outstanding opportunity for a travel nurse in Edison, NJ. This rewarding travel contract position operates on a 3 shifts per week, 12 hours per shift schedule with a contract duration of 13 weeks.
With us, you'll enjoy a superior pay and benefits package, along with our personalized service that has ranked us the #1 travel nurse agency. As a Joint-Commission-certified agency, we promise a seamless and stress-free experience.
As a travel nurse, you'll provide exceptional patient care, collaborate with healthcare teams, and document your interventions. Enjoy unbeatable support, competitive compensation, housing and travel assistance, and endless opportunities for career growth. Explore captivating cities and states, immerse yourself in diverse cultures, and create lasting memories while making a difference. Take the next step in your nursing career with Advantis Medical and unlock a world of possibilities.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing - Required.
- Current licensure by the New Jersey State Board of Nursing - Required.
- BSN - Preferred.
- English - Read, Write, Speak.
- BLS-AHA & PALS-AHA certifications - Required.
- Minimum 2 years of previous Clinical Pediatric experience required and 2 years of PICU.
- Float requirements - Will be required to float to Pediatric ER, Mother/Baby, or Nursery.
- Every Other Weekend Required.
- Holidays - As Needed.
- On call - Required. Not often, only when census is down and not needed in Peds ER, Mother/Baby, Nursery.
- Must be highly reliable and be available to work all days other than those that were pre-disclosed prior to offer. Must not have alternative jobs that would interfere with HMH schedule being a priority.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Jobs fill quickly, so apply today!
Advantis Medical is ranked #1 by travel clinicians because of our relentless focus on matching our travel clinicians with their next dream assignment. You can choose to work with one of our Pro Recruiters and receive The Gold standard in clinician care while they do all the work for you, or search one of our thousands of jobs and apply directly on our job pages. We take pride in helping travelers find their dream assignment by eliminating the stress and hassle of a job search.
We treat every clinician like GOLD and help create a stress-free process as you embark on your new adventure. Experience our gold standard level of service as our committed team assists you with your travel and housing arrangements, guides you through credentialing and onboarding so you can quickly start your next dream adventure.
Edison, New Jersey (NJ), a vibrant state in the US, offers a compelling destination for travel nurses and allied health professionals. This culturally diverse city boasts a dynamic food scene, ranging from global cuisines to local delicacies. Home to famous attractions like the Thomas Edison Center and Menlo Park Museum, Edison nurtures a rich history. With an enjoyable climate, professionals can explore nearby cities such as New York City and Philadelphia for entertainment. Starting a career with Advantis Medical here promises an exciting and inviting experience.