Advantis Medical is excited to announce an outstanding opportunity for a Registered Respiratory Therapist in Seattle, WA. This rewarding travel contract position operates on a 4 shifts per week, 12 hours per shift schedule with a contract duration of 17-18 weeks. With us, you'll enjoy a superior pay and benefits package, along with our personalized service that has ranked us the #1 travel nurse agency. As a Joint-Commission-certified agency, we promise a seamless and stress-free experience.
- BLS, PALS, RRT, NBRC-RRT, WA RCP (for ASAP start, WA license in hand needed)
- Patient Population: Neonates, Infants, Pediatrics, Adolescents
- PICU or NICU experience
- Intensive Care Experience
- Airways Management, Medication Administration, Vent Management, 02 Therapy, Suction, Pulmonary Toileting, Nebulizer, BiPAP, CPAP
- Trauma, Level 1 trauma, ER, Teaching/Community Hospital
- High frequency jet ventilator, high frequency oscillator, EKGs, Code Repose, Rapid Response
- Children's Hospital experience preferred
- Systems - Cerner
- Must work 2 of the 3 main holiday groupings (Thanksgiving & Day after, Christmas Eve & Day, New Years Eve & Day)
- Check out the facility landing page and share with your travelers! https://www.ayahealthcare.com/medical-center/seattle-childrens/
- Account Manager: Brian Kirchmeier
- Account Manager Email: Brian.Kirchmeier@ayahealthcare.com
- COVID-19 Vaccine: Required - No Exemptions
- Flu Vaccine: Unknown
- Submittals: Low
- Submittal Details: #Tier3 Travel Compliance
- Able to submit to 3 jobs at a time
- 2 years required
- Traveler must have WA license in hand or willing to apply upon offer
- Locals are accepted. No difference in rate
- Copy of Certifications
- EPIC experienced preferred but not required
- Background Policy to be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- Return Staff must wait a 1 year period before eligible to return as a traveler
- Tier 3 Compliance = 3 Weeks (4 weeks or more needed for allied candidates without WA licenses).
Take the next step in your nursing career with Advantis Medical and unlock a world of possibilities. Explore captivating cities and states, immerse yourself in diverse cultures, and create lasting memories while making a difference. Join Advantis Medical, the top-ranked travel nursing agency certified by the Joint Commission, and experience a seamless and stress-free travel nurse position. As a travel nurse, you'll provide exceptional patient care, collaborate with healthcare teams, and document your interventions. Enjoy unbeatable support, competitive compensation, housing and travel assistance, and endless opportunities for career growth. Apply today and start your journey with Advantis Medical!
Advantis Medical is ranked #1 by travel clinicians because of our relentless focus on matching our travel clinicians with their next dream assignment. You can choose to work with one of our Pro Recruiters and receive The Gold standard in clinician care while they do all the work for you, or search one of our thousands of jobs and apply directly on our job pages. We take pride in helping travelers find their dream assignment by eliminating the stress and hassle of a job search.
Standard in Clinician Care
We treat every clinician like GOLD and help create a stress-free process as you embark on your new adventure. Experience our gold standard level of service as our committed team assists you with your travel and housing arrangements, guides you through credentialing and onboarding so you can quickly start your next dream adventure.
- $500 Referral Bonuses
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision and 401(k) plans
- Relocation and Travel Reimbursement
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- With the co-pilot service, you're guaranteed continuous support
Seattle, Washington (WA), a true gem of the Pacific Northwest, enchants travel nurses and allied health professionals with its magnetic appeal. Its vibrant culture pulses through the city, blending tech-savvy innovation with a passion for the arts. Indulge in the tantalizing food scene, from fresh seafood to specialty coffee. Explore iconic attractions like the Space Needle and Pike Place Market. With its mild climate and lush greenery, outdoor enthusiasts flock to nearby mountains and lakes for hiking, skiing, and kayaking. Just a short drive away, major cities like Portland and Vancouver await, promising endless exploration. Embrace the allure of starting your career with Advantis Medical in this exciting and inviting city.