Advantis Medical is excited to announce an outstanding opportunity for a CVOR position in Beckley, WV. This rewarding travel contract position operates on a 4 shifts per week, 10 hours per shift schedule with a contract duration of 12 weeks. With us, you'll enjoy a superior pay and benefits package, along with our personalized service that has ranked us the #1 travel nurse agency. As a Joint-Commission-certified agency, we promise a seamless and stress-free experience.
Requirements for the job include:
- BLS, ACLS certifications
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Previous travel experience preferred
- Must reside 100 miles from facility to be considered
- Assignment confirmation needs to be loaded within 24 hours of accepting offer
- Join Advantis Medical, the top-ranked travel nursing agency certified by the Joint Commission, and experience a seamless and stress-free travel nurse position.
- As a travel nurse, you'll provide exceptional patient care, collaborate with healthcare teams, and document your interventions.
- Enjoy unbeatable support, competitive compensation, housing and travel assistance, and endless opportunities for career growth.
- Explore captivating cities and states, immerse yourself in diverse cultures, and create lasting memories while making a difference.
- Take the next step in your nursing career with Advantis Medical and unlock a world of possibilities.
Apply today and don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Jobs fill quickly, so don't wait.
Advantis Medical is ranked #1 by travel clinicians because of our relentless focus on matching our travel clinicians with their next dream assignment. You can choose to work with one of our Pro Recruiters and receive The Gold standard in clinician care while they do all the work for you, or search one of our thousands of jobs and apply directly on our job pages. We take pride in helping travelers find their dream assignment by eliminating the stress and hassle of a job search.
Standard in Clinician Care
We treat every clinician like GOLD and help create a stress-free process as you embark on your new adventure. Experience our gold standard level of service as our committed team assists you with your travel and housing arrangements, guides you through credentialing and onboarding so you can quickly start your next dream adventure.
- $500 Referral Bonuses
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision and 401(k) plans
- Relocation and Travel Reimbursement
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- With the co-pilot service, you're guaranteed continuous support
Beckley, WV is a hidden gem for travel nurses and allied health professionals seeking a captivating destination. Nestled in the heart of West Virginia (WV), this vibrant city offers a unique culture filled with warm hospitality and breathtaking landscapes. Indulge in mouth-watering Appalachian cuisine, explore famous attractions like the stunning New River Gorge National Park, and partake in thrilling outdoor activities such as white-water rafting and hiking. With a pleasant climate year-round, and its close proximity to major cities like Charleston, Beckley beckons you with excitement and an opportunity to start an incredible career with Advantis Medical.