Advantis Medical is excited to announce an outstanding opportunity for a PICU Nurse in California. This rewarding travel contract position operates on a 3 shifts per week, 12 hours per shift schedule with a contract duration of 12 weeks. With us, you'll enjoy a superior pay and benefits package, along with our personalized service that has ranked us the #1 travel nurse agency. As a Joint-Commission-certified agency, we promise a seamless and stress-free experience.
Requirements for the job include:
- Current and valid license/certificate in the state of practice
- Personal Health History:COVID-19 Vaccine, MMR, Hepatitis B, TB Test, Varicella, Tdap
- Professional:Driver's License/State ID, CHS Profile, CHS 2 Professional References, CHS Criminal Background Check Results, CHS Social Security Trace, CHS Employment Verification, CHS OIG Search, CHS EPLS, CHS OFAC, CHS National Sex Offender, CHS Medi-Cal Suspended and Ineligible Provider List, CHS Drug Screen, CHS Confirmation of Assignment/Job Description, CHS Acknowledgement of Receipt for Policy Packet, CHS Dispute Resolution Agreement, CHS Badge Photo, CHS ROI for MyChart, CHS Driving Record, CHS Any DNS (Do Not Rehire/Send), CHS Education Verification, CHS Skills Checklist
- Start Date: August 13, 2023
- Enjoy unbeatable support, competitive compensation, housing and travel assistance, and endless opportunities for career growth.
- Explore captivating cities and states, immerse yourself in diverse cultures, and create lasting memories while making a difference.
- Take the next step in your nursing career with Advantis Medical and unlock a world of possibilities.
Jobs fill quickly, so don't wait - apply today and join Advantis Medical!
Advantis Medical is ranked #1 by travel clinicians because of our relentless focus on matching our travel clinicians with their next dream assignment. You can choose to work with one of our Pro Recruiters and receive The Gold standard in clinician care while they do all the work for you, or search one of our thousands of jobs and apply directly on our job pages. We take pride in helping travelers find their dream assignment by eliminating the stress and hassle of a job search.
Standard in Clinician Care
We treat every clinician like GOLD and help create a stress-free process as you embark on your new adventure. Experience our gold standard level of service as our committed team assists you with your travel and housing arrangements, guides you through credentialing and onboarding so you can quickly start your next dream adventure.
- $500 Referral Bonuses
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision and 401(k) plans
- Relocation and Travel Reimbursement
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- With the co-pilot service, you're guaranteed continuous support
Fresno, California (CA), nestled in the heart of the sunny state, is a vibrant hub for travel nurses and allied health professionals. Its diverse culture, blending art, music, and traditions, creates a dynamic atmosphere. Known for its tantalizing food scene featuring farm-to-table delights, Fresno boasts renowned attractions like the stunning Yosemite National Park and the mesmerizing Sierra National Forest. With a mild Mediterranean climate perfect for outdoor enthusiasts, Fresno invites you to explore hiking trails, enjoy vibrant gardens, and bask in the sun. With iconic nearby cities such as Los Angeles and San Francisco, starting a career with Advantis Medical here guarantees an exciting and fulfilling journey.