Advantis Medical is excited to announce an outstanding opportunity for a Stepdown Nurse in Madison, WI. This rewarding travel contract position operates on a 5 shifts per week, 8 hours per shift schedule with a contract duration of 12 weeks. With us, you'll enjoy a superior pay and benefits package, along with our personalized service that has ranked us the #1 travel nurse agency. As a Joint-Commission-certified agency, we promise a seamless and stress-free experience.
Take the next step in your nursing career with Advantis Medical and unlock a world of possibilities. Join us and experience a facility that is patient and family focused, with daily care team visits and the patient as an active participant. Enjoy unbeatable support, competitive compensation, housing and travel assistance, and endless opportunities for career growth. Explore captivating cities and states, immerse yourself in diverse cultures, and create lasting memories while making a difference.
- Traveler must have permanent address outside 50 mile radius of Madison (address must be included in traveler's profile).
- Experience: IMC experience required, Cardiology experience preferred.
- Traveler must have completed two years of acute care experience within last 3 years.
- Traveler must have experience in an Academic Level 1 - Trauma center or similar size hospital.
- Successfully completed traveler assignment (13 weeks) preferred.
- Traveler must have WI nursing license or compact license from their permanent address state.
- BLS and ACLS must be certified through American Heart Association ONLY.
- Reference Needs 2 references from recent work environment/assignments (supervisor or manager only).
- Telemetry Traveler must have Basic Arrhythmia experience.
- Will be required to pass Telemetry test prior to arrival at UWHC.
- UW Health is moving away from using outdated file formats for Microsoft (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Profiles will need to be submitted in the following format: .docx, .xlsx and .pptx file types or our IS department will be blocking them and we will no longer receive the files nor able to forward internal to our hiring managers.
- QuantiFERON/TSpot results will NOT be accepted for any reason.
- Position Urgency: Quick Start.
- Billing string = Medefis.
Take the next step in your nursing career with Advantis Medical and unlock a world of possibilities. Join us and experience a facility that is patient and family focused, with daily care team visits and the patient as an active participant. Enjoy unbeatable support, competitive compensation, housing and travel assistance, and endless opportunities for career growth. Explore captivating cities and states, immerse yourself in diverse cultures, and create lasting memories while making a difference. Apply now and join the #1 travel nursing agency!
Advantis Medical is ranked #1 by travel clinicians because of our relentless focus on matching our travel clinicians with their next dream assignment. You can choose to work with one of our Pro Recruiters and receive The Gold standard in clinician care while they do all the work for you, or search one of our thousands of jobs and apply directly on our job pages. We take pride in helping travelers find their dream assignment by eliminating the stress and hassle of a job search.
Standard in Clinician Care
We treat every clinician like GOLD and help create a stress-free process as you embark on your new adventure. Experience our gold standard level of service as our committed team assists you with your travel and housing arrangements, guides you through credentialing and onboarding so you can quickly start your next dream adventure.
- $500 Referral Bonuses
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision and 401(k) plans
- Relocation and Travel Reimbursement
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- With the co-pilot service, you're guaranteed continuous support
Madison, Wisconsin, also known as the Badger State (WI), beckons travel nurses and allied health professionals with its vibrant combination of culture, food, and natural attractions. Immerse yourself in the city's unique blend of urban and college town vibes, while enjoying farm-to-table cuisine and exploring local breweries. Don't miss famous attractions like the stunning State Capitol and the inspiring University of Wisconsin-Madison campus. With beautiful lakes and parks nestled throughout the city, outdoor enthusiasts will relish in activities like boating, hiking, and biking. Madison's moderate climate offers the perfect balance of all four seasons, and it is conveniently located near major cities like Milwaukee and Chicago, adding convenience and excitement to your travel experience with Advantis Medical.