Advantis Medical is excited to announce an outstanding opportunity for an Emergency Nurse in Northampton, MA. This rewarding travel contract position operates on an unknown shift schedule with a contract duration of 10 weeks. With us, you'll enjoy a superior pay and benefits package, along with our personalized service that has ranked us the #1 travel nurse agency. As a Joint-Commission-certified agency, we promise a seamless and stress-free experience.
Requirements for the job include:
- MA RN License
- BLS certification
- ACLS certification
- CPI or MOAB
- Critical Care RN and/or Emergency RN experience
- Enjoy unbeatable support, competitive compensation, housing and travel assistance, and endless opportunities for career growth.
- Explore captivating cities and states, immerse yourself in diverse cultures, and create lasting memories while making a difference.
- Take the next step in your nursing career with Advantis Medical and unlock a world of possibilities.
Don't wait - jobs fill quickly! Apply today and join Advantis Medical to experience a seamless and stress-free travel nurse position.
Advantis Medical is ranked #1 by travel clinicians because of our relentless focus on matching our travel clinicians with their next dream assignment. You can choose to work with one of our Pro Recruiters and receive The Gold standard in clinician care while they do all the work for you, or search one of our thousands of jobs and apply directly on our job pages. We take pride in helping travelers find their dream assignment by eliminating the stress and hassle of a job search.
Standard in Clinician Care
We treat every clinician like GOLD and help create a stress-free process as you embark on your new adventure. Experience our gold standard level of service as our committed team assists you with your travel and housing arrangements, guides you through credentialing and onboarding so you can quickly start your next dream adventure.
- $500 Referral Bonuses
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision and 401(k) plans
- Relocation and Travel Reimbursement
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- With the co-pilot service, you're guaranteed continuous support
Located in Western Massachusetts (MA), Northampton is a vibrant city with a unique culture that entices travel nurses and allied health professionals. Known for its eclectic food scene and lively atmosphere, Northampton offers a range of dining options, from farm-to-table restaurants to trendy cafes. This charming city is home to renowned attractions such as the Smith College Museum of Art and iconic Calvin Theatre. With a moderate climate and nearby outdoor recreational activities, Northampton is perfect for adventurers. Additionally, it is conveniently close to major cities like Springfield, MA, making it an exciting and inviting place to start a career with Advantis Medical.