Advantis Medical is excited to announce an outstanding opportunity for a travel nurse in Indianapolis, IN. This rewarding travel contract position operates on a 4x12 or 3x12 shift schedule with a contract duration of 12 weeks. With us, you'll enjoy a superior pay and benefits package, along with our personalized service that has ranked us the #1 travel nurse agency. As a Joint-Commission-certified agency, we promise a seamless and stress-free experience.
- Facility: IU Health - Medical Diagnostic Center Clinic
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Unit/Specialty: Med/Surg
- Shift: 4x12 or 3x12
- Start Date: April 24, 2023
- BCLS certification
- Minimum 2 year experience
- Strong Urology skillset
- IV start
- Ability to float to different levels of care (Med-Surg, PCU, ICU)
- Must work 2 out of 3 major holidays
- 18 months experience required
- Must have IN or compact license in hand
- 2 supervisor references required
- Must be away from IU Health for 12 months before applying as a traveler
- Local travelers with permanent residence within 50 miles of their assigned IU Health facility, will be offered $15 below the current bill rate.
- First Time Travelers Accepted
- If a traveler call-ins for a contracted shift, the traveler is expected to 1) make up the day during the pay period, if a 0.9 FTE. OR 2) if a 0.9 FTE and unable to make up during the pay period, then the shift will be added at the end of the traveler contract 3) If a 1.2 FTE, any call-in shifts will be added to the end of the contract
- Travelers are expected to work every other week per their contract. Pending operational needs, consecutive weekends may be needed based on the greatest need
- Pending operational needs, unit charge nurse responsibilities may be needed with provided training and resources
- Candidates under 50 miles will be accepted at the local rate
- Floating is 100% required of ALL TRAVELERS - Candidates will float within hospital or to an affiliate hospital/s near by
- Certs required please see job description/unit description to find list of required certs depending on unit
- No specific charting required for any IU health positions
- Background Policy to be noted prior to submission so we can seek approval prior to offer
- Any PERM or PRN employee of IU must be away for 12 months before applying as a traveler
Take the next step in your nursing career with Advantis Medical and unlock a world of possibilities. Jobs fill quickly, so apply today and start your journey!
Advantis Medical is ranked #1 by travel clinicians because of our relentless focus on matching our travel clinicians with their next dream assignment. You can choose to work with one of our Pro Recruiters and receive The Gold standard in clinician care while they do all the work for you, or search one of our thousands of jobs and apply directly on our job pages. We take pride in helping travelers find their dream assignment by eliminating the stress and hassle of a job search.
Standard in Clinician Care
We treat every clinician like GOLD and help create a stress-free process as you embark on your new adventure. Experience our gold standard level of service as our committed team assists you with your travel and housing arrangements, guides you through credentialing and onboarding so you can quickly start your next dream adventure.
- $500 Referral Bonuses
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision and 401(k) plans
- Relocation and Travel Reimbursement
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- With the co-pilot service, you're guaranteed continuous support
Indianapolis, Indiana (IN), is a vibrant Midwest city that lures travel nurses and allied health professionals with its unique blend of culture, cuisine, and charm. Known as the "Crossroads of America," it offers a thriving food scene, diverse cultural events, and famous attractions like the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and the Children's Museum. With a mild climate boasting all four seasons, professionals can enjoy outdoor leisure activities year-round. Nearby major cities like Chicago, Cincinnati, and Louisville add to the excitement, making Indianapolis the perfect place to start a rewarding career with Advantis Medical.