Advantis Medical is excited to announce an outstanding opportunity for an Endo/GI travel nurse in Boston, MA. This rewarding travel contract position operates on a 4 shifts per week schedule with a contract duration of 12 weeks. Enjoy unbeatable support, competitive compensation, housing and travel assistance, and endless opportunities for career growth. Explore captivating cities and states, immerse yourself in diverse cultures, and create lasting memories while making a difference.
Take the next step in your nursing career with Advantis Medical and unlock a world of possibilities. With us, you'll enjoy a superior pay and benefits package, along with our personalized service that has ranked us the #1 travel nurse agency. As a Joint-Commission-certified agency, we promise a seamless and stress-free experience.
- Must be a Registered Nurse with a valid license in the state of Massachusetts
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in Endo/GI
- Must be able to work 4 shifts per week, 10 hours per shift, from 7-5:30p or 8-4:30p depending on the need
- Must be able to start on September 4, 2023 and end on December 9, 2023
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Advantis Medical is the top-ranked travel nursing agency certified by the Joint Commission
- We provide exceptional patient care, collaborate with healthcare teams, and document interventions
- We offer competitive compensation, housing and travel assistance, and endless opportunities for career growth
Take the next step in your nursing career and join Advantis Medical today! Our jobs fill quickly, so don't wait - apply now and unlock a world of possibilities.
Advantis Medical is ranked #1 by travel clinicians because of our relentless focus on matching our travel clinicians with their next dream assignment. You can choose to work with one of our Pro Recruiters and receive The Gold standard in clinician care while they do all the work for you, or search one of our thousands of jobs and apply directly on our job pages. We take pride in helping travelers find their dream assignment by eliminating the stress and hassle of a job search.
Standard in Clinician Care
We treat every clinician like GOLD and help create a stress-free process as you embark on your new adventure. Experience our gold standard level of service as our committed team assists you with your travel and housing arrangements, guides you through credentialing and onboarding so you can quickly start your next dream adventure.
- $500 Referral Bonuses
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision and 401(k) plans
- Relocation and Travel Reimbursement
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- With the co-pilot service, you're guaranteed continuous support
Boston, Massachusetts, known as the "Hub of the Universe," offers travel nurses and allied health professionals an unparalleled destination to kickstart their careers. With its rich history, diverse culture, and vibrant food scene, Boston embodies a unique blend of old-world charm and modern energy. Explore famous attractions like the Freedom Trail, Fenway Park, and the stunning Boston Common. Indulge in a delectable array of seafood delicacies, from lobster rolls to clam chowder. Enjoy a moderate climate, with glorious summers and picturesque fall foliage. And with major nearby cities like New York and Providence just a stone's throw away, Boston promises endless excitement and opportunities for adventure. Join Advantis Medical and discover the exhilaration Boston has to offer.