Advantis Medical is excited to announce an outstanding opportunity for a Telemetry RN in Cleveland, OH. This rewarding travel contract position operates on a 3x12 hour shift schedule with a contract duration of 12 weeks. With us, you'll enjoy a superior pay and benefits package, along with our personalized service that has ranked us the #1 travel nurse agency. As a Joint-Commission-certified agency, we promise a seamless and stress-free experience.
- Facility: Cleveland Clinic Main Campus Hospital
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Unit/Specialty: Telemetry
- Shift: Night shift: 3x12 hour shifts, 7pm-7:30am
- Start Date: September 8, 2023
- Must have minimum of 18 mos recent Med/Surg Telemetry experience
- Must have 18 months PERM experience in specialty applying for PRIOR to travel assignments
- Must have PERM OHIO LICENSE OR COMPACT STATE IN HAND
- AHA BLS & ACLS required
- Traveler must work at least every other holiday
- Orientation time (32-40hrs) will be paid at 50% of base hourly rate
- PBDS Assessment waived
- ECG rhythm recognition test and safeMedicate will be completed during orientation, an acceptable score on both assessments is required
- Qualivis Lotus will be used for submitting hours worked
- Negative 10 Panel + Nicotine (Cotinine) Drug screen required within 12 months of start. Must be updated annually
- Join Advantis Medical, the top-ranked travel nursing agency certified by the Joint Commission, and experience a seamless and stress-free travel nurse position
- As a travel nurse, you'll provide exceptional patient care, collaborate with healthcare teams, and document your interventions
- Enjoy unbeatable support, competitive compensation, housing and travel assistance, and endless opportunities for career growth
- Explore captivating cities and states, immerse yourself in diverse cultures, and create lasting memories while making a difference
- Take the next step in your nursing career with Advantis Medical and unlock a world of possibilities
Take the next step in your nursing career and apply today! Jobs fill quickly, so don't miss out on this amazing opportunity.
Advantis Medical is ranked #1 by travel clinicians because of our relentless focus on matching our travel clinicians with their next dream assignment. You can choose to work with one of our Pro Recruiters and receive The Gold standard in clinician care while they do all the work for you, or search one of our thousands of jobs and apply directly on our job pages. We take pride in helping travelers find their dream assignment by eliminating the stress and hassle of a job search.
Standard in Clinician Care
We treat every clinician like GOLD and help create a stress-free process as you embark on your new adventure. Experience our gold standard level of service as our committed team assists you with your travel and housing arrangements, guides you through credentialing and onboarding so you can quickly start your next dream adventure.
- $500 Referral Bonuses
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision and 401(k) plans
- Relocation and Travel Reimbursement
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- With the co-pilot service, you're guaranteed continuous support
Cleveland, Ohio, renowned as the "Rock and Roll Capital of the World," offers an irresistible magnetism to travel nurses and allied health professionals. Its vibrant culture blends a bustling food scene that caters to all tastes, from its world-famous pierogis to ethnic cuisines. With attractions like the historic Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and breathtaking Lake Erie sunsets, leisure activities abound. Cleveland's four-season climate adds to the allure, and nearby major cities like Pittsburgh and Detroit ensure endless exploration opportunities. Begin an exhilarating career with Advantis Medical here and embrace the exciting and inviting energy of Cleveland.