Travel Nurse Opportunity with Advantis Medical
Advantis Medical is excited to announce an outstanding opportunity for a travel nurse in Rahway, NJ. This rewarding travel contract position operates on a 4x10 hour shifts between Monday-Friday schedule with a contract duration of 13 weeks. With us, you'll enjoy a superior pay and benefits package, along with our personalized service that has ranked us the #1 travel nurse agency. As a Joint-Commission-certified agency, we promise a seamless and stress-free experience.
- Must have 2+ years of experience
- Must have BLS and ACLS certifications
- Must have knowledge of diagnostic caths, emergency PCI procedures, IABP, Peripheral interventions, TVP, Pacemakers, Portacaths and Permacaths, as well as TEE & cardioversion
- Must have knowledge of emergency medications and moderate sedation
- Must have experience using Cath Lab Circulator
- Must have valid NJ License or Compact License
- Must have references
- Must have COVID-19 Vaccine and Booster
- Charting System: Mac Lab, EPIC Modified
- Start Date: August 21, 2023
- End Date: November 20, 2023
- On Call: 2 weeks/month
- Weekly intervals M-M
- Flu Vaccine: Unknown
- Submittals: Low
- Candidates will float within hospital
- Background Policy to be noted prior to submission: Facility will not accept any open/active hits
- Return Staff Policy: Must be gone for 1 year to return as a traveler
- If a traveler's contract was cancelled previously for failing a competency exam they cannot be considered for 6 months
- As a courtesy, should a traveler need to cancel their contract for any reason, RWJBH asks for adequate notice. Adequate notice is defined as: For MSP contracted travelers: 14 day notice; For CRISIS / RAPID contracted travelers: 10 day notice; Failure to provide proper notice as outlined will result in ineligibility to be rehired within the RWJBarnabas Health system.
Take the next step in your nursing career with Advantis Medical and unlock a world of possibilities. Apply now and join us on this exciting journey!
Advantis Medical is ranked #1 by travel clinicians because of our relentless focus on matching our travel clinicians with their next dream assignment. You can choose to work with one of our Pro Recruiters and receive The Gold standard in clinician care while they do all the work for you, or search one of our thousands of jobs and apply directly on our job pages. We take pride in helping travelers find their dream assignment by eliminating the stress and hassle of a job search.
We treat every clinician like GOLD and help create a stress-free process as you embark on your new adventure. Experience our gold standard level of service as our committed team assists you with your travel and housing arrangements, guides you through credentialing and onboarding so you can quickly start your next dream adventure.
Welcome to Rahway, New Jersey (NJ), a hidden gem for travel nurses and allied health professionals. Immerse yourself in the vibrant culture of this bustling city, offering a rich history, diverse food scene, and famous attractions. Rahway’s thriving arts community, including the Union County Performing Arts Center, will captivate your senses. Indulge in its culinary delights, from delicious farm-to-table restaurants to exotic international cuisine. Explore the city's numerous parks, art galleries, and museums. With its mild climate, nearby gardens, and proximity to major cities like Newark and New York, Rahway sets the stage for an exciting and inviting career. Join Advantis Medical to kick-start your professional journey in this fantastic city.