Advantis Medical is excited to announce an outstanding opportunity for a Travel Nurse in Portland, ME. This rewarding travel contract position operates on a 4x12 shift schedule with a contract duration of 12 weeks. With us, you'll enjoy a superior pay and benefits package, along with our personalized service that has ranked us the #1 travel nurse agency. As a Joint-Commission-certified agency, we promise a seamless and stress-free experience.
- Minimum Years of Experience: 2 years; 2+ years of Stepdown if not SCREEN; 3+ years of Tele if not SCREEN
- Traveler Experience: 1st time traveler accepted if they have Cerner experience - screen 1st time traveler w/ no Cerner
- Locals Accepted / Rate Difference: Out of state travelers only
- Skills: Telemetry, Post op cath care, Cardiac drips with titration, Management of dysrhythmias, Interpretation of dysrhythmias
- Certs: ACLS, BCLS, NIH, Cerner
- Target Ratios: 1:4-5
- Shift: 3 or 4x12 Nights 18:45-07:15
- Call Requirement: None
- Float Requirement: yes, all except M3; helping hands in ER
- Weekend Requirement: Every other weekend required
- Patient Diagnoses: Stroke, CHF, A-fib, arrhythmias, cardiac caths/stents and med-surg
- Special Procedures / Unit Details: Vascular access support team available; Charge nurse
- Special Equipment: Sigma Spectrum IV pumps; Ceiling hoyer lift, portable hoyer lift, portable cardiac monitoring, defib x2 when transporting, EKG machine
- Unit Systems (Medication, Documentation, Communication): Omnicell, Cerner
- Scrubs: Navy Blue
- Modified Time: April 24, 2022
- Account Manager: Chloe Ohnhaus
- Account Manager Email: Chloe.Ohnhaus@ayahealthcare.com
- COVID-19 Vaccine: Required - No Exemptions
- Flu Vaccine: Unknown
- Submittals: Low
- Submittal Details: #Tier3 Travel Compliance
- When available, the client will provide housing at a reduced bill rate (less $20 the regular rate). The house is located on the corner of Main Street and Hammond Street, within walking distance to the facility. The Ground Floor has 5 bedrooms with a couple of shared bathrooms and common living areas. The 2nd floor has 2 private units and 2 shared apartments with two bedrooms each shared bathrooms and common living areas. The 3rd floor has 2 private unites and 2 shared apartments with two bedrooms each shared bathrooms and common living areas. The house includes wifi, cable, linens, kitchen utensils, and towels. If there are additional questions regarding the housing, please reach out to the AM/PM.
- Smoke Free Facility
- RTO must be included in submittal
- Accept pending licenses for submittal, but must be active by start
- If traveler is for the OR and has OnCall, facility asks that the traveler be within 30 mins of the location they are working at
- Cerner experience is NOT required, HOWEVER, there is no Cerner training through the facility.
- No traveler can be onsite unless fit test is done
- Vaccination status required with submission
Take the next step in your nursing career with Advantis Medical and unlock a world of possibilities. Apply now and join our team of travel nurses! Jobs fill quickly, so don't miss out on this amazing opportunity.
Advantis Medical is ranked #1 by travel clinicians because of our relentless focus on matching our travel clinicians with their next dream assignment. You can choose to work with one of our Pro Recruiters and receive The Gold standard in clinician care while they do all the work for you, or search one of our thousands of jobs and apply directly on our job pages. We take pride in helping travelers find their dream assignment by eliminating the stress and hassle of a job search.
Standard in Clinician Care
We treat every clinician like GOLD and help create a stress-free process as you embark on your new adventure. Experience our gold standard level of service as our committed team assists you with your travel and housing arrangements, guides you through credentialing and onboarding so you can quickly start your next dream adventure.
- $500 Referral Bonuses
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision and 401(k) plans
- Relocation and Travel Reimbursement
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- With the co-pilot service, you're guaranteed continuous support
Portland, ME, also known as the "Forest City" and located in the beautiful state of Maine, offers an irresistible charm that attracts travel nurses and allied health professionals. Its vibrant culture embraces the perfect blend of historic architecture, hipster vibes, and coastal beauty. Indulge in a flourishing food scene, from mouthwatering lobster rolls to artisanal brews. Explore lighthouses, visit the famous Portland Museum of Art, or simply bask in the breathtaking waterfront views. Enjoy four distinct seasons, with warm summers and snowy winters. Nearby cities like Boston, MA, add to the convenience and excitement of starting a career with Advantis Medical in Portland.