Advantis Medical is excited to announce an outstanding opportunity for a Medsurg/Tele RN in Cleveland, OH. This rewarding travel contract position operates on a 3x12's schedule with a contract duration of 12 weeks. With us, you'll enjoy a superior pay and benefits package, along with our personalized service that has ranked us the #1 travel nurse agency. As a Joint-Commission-certified agency, we promise a seamless and stress-free experience.
Requirements for this job include:
- Minimum of 18 months recent Med/Surg Telemetry experience
- 18 months PERM experience in specialty applying for PRIOR to travel
- PERM OHIO LICENSE OR COMPACT STATE IN HAND
- AHA BLS & ACLS required
- Orientation time (32-40hrs) will be paid at 50% of base hourly rate
- PBDS Assessment – waived
- ECG rhythm recognition test and safeMedicate will be completed during orientation, an acceptable score on both assessments is required
- Candidates must live 80 miles from the facility to be considered travel
- Facility accepts local candidates at the same bill rate as travel
- Multipliers are the same
- COVID-19 Vaccine (Facility Guideline): Required - Medical/Religious Exemptions Only
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to join Advantis Medical and experience a seamless and stress-free travel nurse position. Take the next step in your nursing career with Advantis Medical and unlock a world of possibilities. Apply now before this job is filled!
Advantis Medical is ranked #1 by travel clinicians because of our relentless focus on matching our travel clinicians with their next dream assignment. You can choose to work with one of our Pro Recruiters and receive The Gold standard in clinician care while they do all the work for you, or search one of our thousands of jobs and apply directly on our job pages. We take pride in helping travelers find their dream assignment by eliminating the stress and hassle of a job search.
We treat every clinician like GOLD and help create a stress-free process as you embark on your new adventure. Experience our gold standard level of service as our committed team assists you with your travel and housing arrangements, guides you through credentialing and onboarding so you can quickly start your next dream adventure.
Cleveland, Ohio, renowned as the "Rock and Roll Capital of the World," offers an irresistible magnetism to travel nurses and allied health professionals. Its vibrant culture blends a bustling food scene that caters to all tastes, from its world-famous pierogis to ethnic cuisines. With attractions like the historic Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and breathtaking Lake Erie sunsets, leisure activities abound. Cleveland's four-season climate adds to the allure, and nearby major cities like Pittsburgh and Detroit ensure endless exploration opportunities. Begin an exhilarating career with Advantis Medical here and embrace the exciting and inviting energy of Cleveland.