Monadnock Community Hospital
MEDICAL LAB TECHNICIANS (MLT'S) WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED!
• Candidate must be able to hit the ground running and be able to work independently
• Gel Blood Bank, Chemistry (vitros a plus), Hematology, Coagulation, UA, recent Phlebotomy, Culture plant/set-up.
• No Microbiology other than gram stain
• Float within the lab may be needed.
• Patient Population: Adolescent-Geriatric
• Trauma Level: Critical Access Hospital
• EMR: McKesson
• Equipment: LIS: McKesson (Allscripts)Paragon, Chemistry: Ortho 5600/350; Vidas3, MediTox; Hematology: Sysmex 4000i, Coag: CA-1500, UA: Bayer Advantus, Blood Bank: Ortho Vision Gel technology
Rate not applicable for local travelers. Please upload at your contracted rate.