ADVANTIS Medical is a trusted supplier of credentialed Nursing professionals available for travel Nurse assignments throughout the United States.
Our family of talented and caring Travel Nurses have been thoroughly vetted before we connect them to opportunities within their specializations at top medical facilities nationwide.
Advantis Medical On-Site Screening Programs are compliant with OSHA and CDC requirements. Staffed with Registered Nurses (RNs) and Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) able to evaluate COVID and non-COVID symptoms, to provide safe and reliable workplace health screenings.
What we do
Advantis Medical provides customizable on-site COVID-19 screening programs, all programs include:
- A free, no-obligation facility assessment to gauge your business’s specific needs
- A day-one program that complies with local, national, industry and/or regulatory standards
- Workplace health screenings performed by a locally licensed medical professional
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
- Food production/FDA-registered facilities
- Heavy industry, manufacturing, assembly, production and distribution centers
- Governmental, institutional and educational facilities
- Corporations, headquarters, IT and call center offices
- Companies with multiple locations
- Any company that wants to protect their workforce and operations!
WHY ADVANTIS MEDICAL
- Team led by a Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse experienced in workplace health screenings
- Nationwide and multiple location staffing capabilities
- Compliance with Joint Commission standards for HIPPA and patient confidentiality
- Immediate awareness of potential COVID exposures and rapid response to reduce risk
If your organization is interested in learning more about our on-site health screening program, please complete the form below. An Advantis Medical representative will contact you as soon as possible with more information.
Our partnerships span the full spectrum of Hospitals, including some of the largest health systems in the US to Critical Access Hospitals in rural parts of America.
Medicare certified long term care facilities providing extensive services including intravenous feedings, blood pressure monitoring, medication injections, and care for patients on ventilators.
Hospital departments designed for the treatment of outpatients. Modern outpatient departments offer a wide range of treatment services, diagnostic tests and minor surgical procedures.
Facilities that specialize in elective same-day or outpatient surgical procedures. They do not offer emergency care. Ambulatory surgical centers are also known as surgicenters.